Personal webpage: https://dennissoemers.github.io/
I am currently a PhD Researcher at Maastricht University. I have a M.Sc. degree in Artificial Intelligence from Maastricht University. My main interests are various domains of AI (such as Search Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining), programming / software engineering, and games.
- Artificial Intelligence 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 260 260 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Why $P(A|B) \neq P(A | B,C) + P(A | B, \neg C)$?
- 16 Lime vs TreeInterpreter for interpreting decision tree
- 13 How should Feature Selection and Hyperparameter optimization be ordered in the machine learning pipeline?
- 12 How to effectively make use of a GPU for reinforcement learning?
- 10 Why is the derivative 0 if the policy is deterministic?
- 9 getting size of primitive data types in python
- 9 Why do you not see dropout layers on reinforcement learning examples?
- View more network posts →