Personal webpage: https://dennissoemers.github.io/
I am currently a PhD Researcher at Maastricht University. I have a M.Sc. degree in Artificial Intelligence from Maastricht University. My main interests are various domains of AI (such as Search Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining), programming / software engineering, and games.
- Artificial Intelligence 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 356 356 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 285 285 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why $P(A|B) \neq P(A | B,C) + P(A | B, \neg C)$?
- 20 Lime vs TreeInterpreter for interpreting decision tree
- 15 How should Feature Selection and Hyperparameter optimization be ordered in the machine learning pipeline?
- 13 How to effectively make use of a GPU for reinforcement learning?
- 11 What is the difference between actor-critic and advantage actor-critic?
- 11 Why do you not see dropout layers on reinforcement learning examples?
- 11 Inconsistent action space in Reinforcement Learning
- View more network posts →