Personal webpage: https://dennissoemers.github.io/
I am currently a PhD Researcher at Maastricht University. I have a M.Sc. degree in Artificial Intelligence from Maastricht University. My main interests are various domains of AI (such as Search Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining), programming / software engineering, and games.
- Artificial Intelligence♦ 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 356 356 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 285 285 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why $P(A|B) \neq P(A | B,C) + P(A | B, \neg C)$?
- 20 Lime vs TreeInterpreter for interpreting decision tree
- 18 How should Feature Selection and Hyperparameter optimization be ordered in the machine learning pipeline?
- 15 How to effectively make use of a GPU for reinforcement learning?
- 12 What is the difference between Q-learning and SARSA?
- 12 Inconsistent action space in Reinforcement Learning
- 11 Should there be one bias per layer or one bias for each node?
- View more network posts →