I've worked in AI and Machine Learning for the last twelve years. At various times I've focused on genetic programming, multi-agent planning, machine learning, reinforcement learning, economics-based approaches to AI, and privacy-enhancing technologies.
Most of my recent academic work is in multiagent systems, particularly mechanism design and computational social choice.
I am the Principal Scientist at Riff Analytics, a small AI startup. Before that, was a Professor of Computer Science at New College of Florida, where I continue to teach part-time.
New York, NY, USA
Member for 1 year, 5 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 at 0:18
- Artificial Intelligence 7.1k 7.1k 66 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 How can I determine whether a student has written an excellent paper themselves, or hired someone else to do it?
- 55 Can digital computers understand infinity?
- 36 Is there an advantage to keeping a liquid emergency fund if one also has an untapped line of credit?
- 35 Have more people been killed by automobiles than by all wars combined?
- 34 What suggestions should I make when reviewing a poorly written paper?
- 33 Why does my X11 forwarding attempt fail with "connect /tmp/.X11-unix/X0: No such file or directory"?
- 30 List of Defined Variables in R
- View more network posts →