I work in the field of information security, specialized in secure software-development and security architecture.
In my free time I enjoy coding different private projects. At the moment my focus is playing with neural networks in python and explore their capabilities. I am also an avid gamer (board and computer games) and therefore interested in different aspects of game theory as well.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 20:39
- Information Security 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.6k 3.6k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.2k 2.2k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 How to Export Private / Secret ASC Key to Decrypt GPG Files
- 91 In SQL injections why do they put "-- -" at the end of the URL?
- 74 Aren't keyfiles defeating the purpose of encryption?
- 50 What are mistakes beginners should avoid in Dominion?
- 42 Is HTTPS required for local network server to server communication
- 41 What is the height of iPad status bar?
- View more network posts →