Computer scientist, machine learner, mathematician, Go player, musician. I obtained a PhD in Artificial Intelligence in 2009.
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 646 646 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 644 644 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 567 567 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Probability that number of heads exceeds sum of die rolls
- 6 Why is string sorted in alphabetic order?
- 6 What's the optimal policy in the rock-paper-scissors game?
- 6 How many different “up/right” paths are there from A to B which does not pass the vertex marked with "dot"
- 5 Unintuitive result: Multiple Linear Regression coefficients
- 5 difference between the "Kernel Convolution" and "Kernel PCA"
- 5 Why is the target called "target" in Monte Carlo and TD learning if it is not the true target?
- View more network posts →