Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Chapel Hill, NC
Member for 3 years, 5 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '19 at 19:58
- Artificial Intelligence 3.4k 3.4k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 584 584 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 500 500 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 383 383 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Statistics concept to explain why you're less likely to flip the same number of heads as tails, as the number of flips increases?
- 22 Are search engines considered AI?
- 19 What purpose would be served by developing AI's that experience human-like emotions?
- 15 When looking for resistors, what is the `W` for?
- 14 Who stands a chance against Google in the AI race?
- 11 Is Prolog still used in AI?
- 11 Is it safe to drive a MOSFET from an output pin of a microcontroller?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
14 Can we have LaTeX formatting support? Aug 16 '16
12 How do we promote this site? Aug 2 '16
5 What topics can I ask about here? Oct 4 '16
4 How this site is different from Cross Validated? Aug 18 '16