- Mathematics 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 515 515 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 341 341 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 309 309 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What are some well-known problems where neural networks don't do very well?
- 17 Tauberian Theorem for 1-parameter groups of operators
- 16 Soft question: beginners reference to moduli spaces
- 11 Motivation?: Lie algebra and algebraic group Cohomology
- 11 Geometric Characterization of Martingales
- 9 Good abstract algebra books for self study
- 8 Can neural networks with a sigmoid as the activation function of the output layer approximate continuous functions?
- View more network posts →