I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '18 at 15:50
- Mathematics 23k 23k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.4k 8.4k 2525 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4k 4k 1111 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 48 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 43 How do I square a logarithm?
- 41 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 36 Help us identify micro-privileges for top users
- 36 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- 34 2017 is the 1st prime satisfying three conditions. What is the 2nd?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
15 Vote Early, Vote Often! Aug 3 '16
4 Can we have LaTeX formatting support? Aug 2 '16
3 Tag badges seem to be inactive Aug 21 '16
3 How to deal with missing critical sources? Aug 15 '16