I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 5 years
22 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '18 at 15:50
- Mathematics 23.9k 23.9k 66 gold badges5151 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.7k 8.7k 2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4.1k 4.1k 1313 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 55 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 48 How do I square a logarithm?
- 44 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 42 Proof of the derivative of ln(x)
- 37 Help us identify micro-privileges for top users
- 36 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.