- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 3k 3k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 849 849 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- 75 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- 62 Why is Windows using CR+LF and Unix just LF when Unix is the older system?
- 43 Should I prepare new homework exercises each year, 20% of the final grade is homework?
- 41 Can there be a copyright on negative code?
- 29 Why and When to use Django mark_safe() function
- 28 Why do some web servers still provide information on vendor and version in the HTTP response headers
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.