- Software Engineering 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 672 672 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 554 554 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Project Management 422 422 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How to design a REST API that can "prompt" the client about long-running operations?
- 58 Is it possible for a program to get number of spaces between command line arguments in POSIX?
- 57 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 40 Any technical reason not to use my own HTTP response code TEXT if I develop both server & Client?
- 13 Implementation of quantities and units in a recipe manager
- 11 Determine the application client is using to connect
- 10 Should I over deliver ahead of schedule
- View more network posts →