I am a computational linguist from Birmingham, UK.
- Artificial Intelligence 4.7k 4.7k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 2.8k 2.8k 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 How can I express the time between late 80s and beginning of 90s (somewhere around 1988-1992)?
- 22 Why is Esperanto popular in Iran?
- 21 Is a dystopian surveillance state computationally possible?
- 20 Erlang as an embedded system within an application?
- 19 What does AI software look like, and how is it different from other software?
- 18 Is there a standard ordering for the question mark and the exclamation mark used together?
- 16 Klingon: does anyone actually use pIqaD, or is the Latin transliteration sufficient?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.