Born 1990, Bsc graduate from Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, algorithm engineer at EPD, a cardio-mapping company acquired by Philips.
Enthusiastic about image/signal processing, and machine learning. Also about reinforcement learning for control problems.
The most important programming lesson I ever listened to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsHMHukIlJY
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 21:58
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 1010 gold badges5454 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 659 659 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 293 293 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 261 261 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 186 186 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 What does model.eval() do in pytorch?
- 71 What's the difference between torch.stack() and torch.cat() functions?
- 52 How to do gradient clipping in pytorch?
- 34 PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- 33 Ionic2 Error: "No provider for Storage"
- 29 How to convert a pytorch tensor into a numpy array?
- View more network posts →