29 years old, Bsc graduate from Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Real Time Python Software Engineer at EPD - an electrocardio medical company.
Enthusiastic about image/signal processing, and machine learning. Also about reinforcement learning for control problems.
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 at 21:16
Top network posts
- 29 Ionic2 Error: "No provider for Storage"
- 22 Ionic2 Error: "No provider for Storage"
- 17 What's the difference between torch.stack() and torch.cat() functions?
- 12 How to do gradient clipping in pytorch?
- 8 Indexing numpy array with index array of lower dim yields array of higher dim than both
- 8 WHAT operations become slow when git repos become large, and WHY?
- 8 Why does is make sense to normalize rewards per episode in reinforcement learning?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.