29 years old, Bsc graduate from Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Real Time Python Software Engineer at EPD - an electrocardio medical company.
Enthusiastic about image/signal processing, and machine learning. Also about reinforcement learning for control problems.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '19 at 21:16
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 449 449 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 235 235 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 218 218 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Ionic2 Error: "No provider for Storage"
- 25 What's the difference between torch.stack() and torch.cat() functions?
- 23 Ionic2 Error: "No provider for Storage"
- 14 How to do gradient clipping in pytorch?
- 8 Indexing numpy array with index array of lower dim yields array of higher dim than both
- 8 WHAT operations become slow when git repos become large, and WHY?
- 8 Why does is make sense to normalize rewards per episode in reinforcement learning?
- View more network posts →