I know why I am a tester. My driving force is my curiosity: I want to know how things work, why they work and why they don't.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '18 at 16:35
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 620 620 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 503 503 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- User Experience 387 387 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How have Guava unit tests been generated automatically?
- 28 Is % of escaped defects a good KPI for a tester performance?
- 26 How do I discover RESTful Web services?
- 21 Is missing match in autocomplete feature counter-intuitive?
- 20 How to test data migration procedure?
- 17 Can knowing too much about the tested code be a disadvantage?
- 16 Is testing position only for young specialists?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 12 '18