Left SE On 10_6_19
10/6/19: Though I have been a member of StackExchange for a fairly long time, recent conflicts between the management and the community (and the inability to challenge recent decisions made by the management) will prevent me from contributing any further to the site.
There are situations where I agree with management, just as there are situations where I agree with the community. However, if management is unable to allow the community to participate in the decision-making process or reconcile with the community in some other way, the resulting drama will make it difficult for the site to serve its main purpose (to help others).
I acknowledge that this site had been an invaluable resource to others, and I appreciated my time helping out others on this site. I wish the best of luck for the site moving forward.
Houston, TX, United States
Member for 4 years, 1 month
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 14:29
- Artificial Intelligence 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Open Source 796 796 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 583 583 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 570 570 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 417 417 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 "GitHub Stars" is a very useful metric. But for *what*?
- 19 Has the Lovelace Test 2.0 been successfully used in an academic setting?
- 18 Understanding political subtexts in the Turing test paper
- 14 My program designed to be resistant to malware and DOS attacks isn't letting me turn it off. What do I do?
- 12 Common practice on GitHub and license/copyright
- 11 Is the simulation of emotional states equivalent to actually experiencing emotions?
- 10 Why is the Star Wars universe not a post-scarcity economy?
- View more network posts →