Ignorance is inertial, until you do something about it.
FIDE master in chess, with a national rating of approximately 2300. I'm also the author of a couple of opening books, and have been coaching for a number of years.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '18 at 0:12
- Chess 16.7k 16.7k 1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 748 748 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 505 505 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 481 481 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 421 421 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Is it bad etiquette to decline a draw offer when participating in a simul?
- 32 Why do people even play chess?
- 28 How has chess managed to remain a competitive sport despite engine dominance?
- 27 Is chess a zero sum game?
- 26 Why doesn't Lichess' Stockfish suggest this bishop sacrifice?
- 22 Is it rude to ask my opponent to resign an online game when they have a lost endgame?
- 21 Is it possible that a radically different but equally effective playstyle exists?
- View more network posts →