I'm in my second year of a PhD in quantum physics but have decided to take a break in order to pursue entrepreneurship. I spend a lot of my time outside of work teaching myself new skills. I am grateful to learn from others who have knowledge that I don't and am always eager to help when the opposite is the case.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 957 957 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 536 536 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 527 527 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Operations Research 423 423 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Why do CNN's sometimes make highly confident mistakes, and how can one combat this problem?
- 25 What's the current status of the Vehicle Routing Problem in the logistics industry?
- 19 How to get allocated GPU spec in Google Colab
- 14 VSCode is not saving changes in Jupyter Notebook (unless I run the cells with changes)
- 13 Why can't scikit-learn SVM solve two concentric circles?
- 12 How to terminate current colab session from notebook cell
- 10 Does it make sense to multi-thread within multiprocessing?
- View more network posts →