I came to programming via games as a kid. Spent many years as field engineer and product manager in utility software. I hold a degree in Classical Language and Literature.
Game Theory, CGT, ACGT, Decision Theory, Information Theory
I’m interested in utility functions, optimization, binary representation, procedural generation, cognition, symbolic and statistical AI, terminology and definitions, applications and social impacts, AI journalism and AI in popular culture (mythology of AI).
- Mythology & Folklore 13k 13k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.6k 6.6k 1919 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence♦ 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Literature 3.6k 3.6k 99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Why wasn't the Night King naked in S08E03?
- 52 How did "biscuit" come to have a distinct meaning in North American English?
- 40 Point of the Dothraki's attack in GoT S8E3?
- 33 What is the meaning behind the "all shapes and sizes" dialogue in Pulp Fiction?
- 24 What if a head shaving scene gets messed up?
- 22 An evidence based appeal for gender neutrality in the Code of Conduct
- 18 Why is Arya visibly scared in the library in Game of Thrones S8E3?
- View more network posts →