Interested in the sharing of information, especially via neurons (neuroscience), languages (linguistics), and computers (artificial intelligence). Focusing mainly on reinforcement learning (RL), computer vision (CV), and natural language processing (NLP). Also a huge fan of IoT devices.
Top network posts
- 27 When should I be using asyncio over regular threads, and why? Does it provide performance increases?
- 7 Is it normal to use batch normalization in RNN/lstm RNN?
- 5 Error not decreasing in a 3 layer deep CNN using TensorFlow
- 5 What are reliable ways of flattening out warped wood?
- 5 Centering the middle of three divs and positioning the other two relative to the middle one
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 22 '16