I am interested in the notion of intelligence augmentation (as described by Doug Engelbart in his paper (Augmenting Human Intellect (1962))).
Mathematica, Google Web Search, Stack Exchange, Wikipedia, stenography, the computer - and the internet - are recent examples of intelligence augmentation artefacts.
County Cavan, Ireland
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 16 at 10:23
- Mathematica 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 745 745 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 554 554 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 458 458 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 289 289 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Detecting X or O in a small image
- 28 How can I display an image from a file in Jupyter Notebook?
- 20 How to check if a vector is an eigenvector of a matrix using mathematica?
- 16 Find second largest elements in list
- 15 Animated basic Vector plot
- 15 Brackets around each item in matrix
- 14 How to make Jacobian automatically in Mathematica
- View more network posts →