Professionally, I work as an information architect and technical writer for software products. I am also an avid classical pianist and composer as well as electronic music enthusiast. I enjoy spending time with my family and consuming as much information about science and technology as possible.
- Area 51 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 592 592 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Writing 516 516 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 171 171 55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 169 169 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 8 What strategies are there to document data lineage and keep it updated with a minimum amount of maintenance?
- 6 Are there any music programming languages from after the SuperCollider era?
- 6 What was Chopin's style like?
- 6 Is markdown a good choice for large-scale, web-based software developer documentation?
- 6 Are UML component diagrams helpful to non-technical users?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 3 '16