Professor at IFRS, teaching computing disciplines, mainly Web related ones and Artificial Intelligence. Ph.D. in Machine Learning, working with neural networks, Gaussian mixture models and reinforcement learning. Hobbyist game developer.
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 461 461 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Data Science 348 348 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Evaluation & Calculate Top-N Accuracy: Top 1 and Top 5
- 64 What is the number of filter in CNN?
- 48 Which activation function for output layer?
- 36 How does Hinton's "capsules theory" work?
- 18 Are there any computational models of mirror neurons?
- 17 Efficient way to sum an array of integers in Julia
- 16 How does novelty search work?
- View more network posts →