I'm a VB.net, XAML/WPF and T-SQL programmer with multiple Microsoft certifications. I have strong interests in data mining, data science, data warehousing and machine learning tools, particularly neural nets, fuzzy sets and information metrics.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '18 at 12:51
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 455 455 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 257 257 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 151 151 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 What are the known, existing practical applications of chaos theory in data mining?
- 11 What is the difference between probability and fuzzy logic?
- 11 What are the flaws in Jeff Hawkins's AI framework?
- 10 Do the Determinants of Covariance and Correlation Matrices and/or Their Inverses Have Useful Interpretations?
- 9 Do the Determinants of Covariance and Correlation Matrices and/or Their Inverses Have Useful Interpretations?
- 9 Definition of a model in machine learning
- 7 How much of Deep Mind's work is actually reproducible?
- View more network posts →