Pronouns: whatever you think is clearest to your intended audience.
In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 21:51
- Information Security 32.8k 32.8k 99 gold badges7676 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 15k 15k 3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 7.7k 7.7k 3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 218 Why doesn't water burn?
- 164 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 160 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 142 What are GPUs bad at?
- 102 Why does this London Underground poster from 1924 have a Star of David atop a Christmas tree?
- 101 What is happening now with the Grub backspace key security vulnerability?
- View more network posts →