1st first PhD student in Psychology at Stanford under Professor Jay McClelland. All neural network modeling, all of the time.
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 397 397 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 346 346 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 317 317 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 How to train an artificial neural network to play Diablo 2 using visual input?
- 43 How can I apply reinforcement learning to continuous action spaces?
- 40 What is the psychology behind trolling?
- 33 When should I use support vector machines as opposed to artificial neural networks?
- 32 Neural Network training in parallel, better to use Hadoop or a gpu?
- 23 Is it possible to train the neural network to solve math equations?
- 18 Any work being done on Perception, Action, and/or Cognition in Video games?
- View more network posts →