Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 Can a president win the electoral college and lose the popular vote?
- 33 Do the UK TV licensing rules disregard innocent until proven guilty?
- 22 How many test participants to 'prove' an issue?
- 18 Why are UK MPs allowed to abstain (but it counts as a no)?
- 12 If the UK Gov. has authority to cancel article 50 notification, why do they have to agree an extension with the EU
- 10 How to pick an embroidery machine
- 10 Proof of work designed for CPUs?
- View more network posts →