Several months ago I posted this: On-topic and off-topic pages need to be clarified, which has NOT yet been addressed. In the past, there have been other similar posts, for example
- What topics can I ask about here?
- A friendly reminder that this site comes from the Science category
- How can we quickly describe our site?
- What should the AI.SE Site Description be?
- The description of the site seems incorrect
- Is it time to modify our site guidelines?
- What kind of implementation questions should be off-topic?
- How to distinguish between 'programming' and 'conceptual' questions?
- Why aren't implementation based questions welcome on this stack?
- What is in scope under the "implementation of machine learning" exclusion?
- Can questions of programming AI/NN frameworks be on-topic?
- Technical questions are not getting closed
- Do we want easy technical questions?
Who writes the on-topic and off-topic pages? Can moderators change the on-topic and off-topic pages? If yes, why haven't they taken action? Who actually decides the content of the on-topic and off-topic pages?